Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blank Writer


Hello, I am a transfer student from West Hills College, Lemoore, CA. I am living in the Central California; well I have two jobs and go to school. I like to run in the morning. I read about people who pursue their passion, the mind set of someone who works for their passion has a well created philosophy. That is my opinion; when they found what they truly love. Business and
“figures” numbers in Finance will become my concentration to get my Bachelor of Science. I believe motivation and action is key to achieving almost anything. I hope to have fun while this online class is different from any class I have ever taken. My fun times are I love to ride street and dirt motorcycles. Visiting new place I have never been is what I love yet, I have many place I will go once reaching many goals. I try to keep an open mind. I may not come off like I am open minded. This is a basic start in my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment