Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dec 3 week Question 1


When the opening the book THiNK there’s a statement of a defense lawyer; “ who claimed that Adolf Eichmann was just following orders as many people would do.” I was stocked and still am, because I never really thought about people just following order which really create a new way of looking upon things. Nothing has really opened my minded more than that defense statement. I learned from this class how to analysis more life. Furthermore, I have done so previously in life. Yet, the book ThiNK has really put things into perceptive. I don’t think as I use too think, so it has helped me grow and continue to grow. Yet, I always challenged the books I have read because in my opinion, “What good does it do us if we don’t challenge the literature we read.” I have always had an “abductive and inductive reasoning.” This would make me a great lawyer but, I don’t think I will practice law. This book is great for the most part. The course I definitely loved, instructor Perez you’re great. I learned how to blog “innovation,” I love it. Thank you everybody!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think i liked the course too; it was actually a very interesting course. This was my first online class and it was a very rewarding experience. I was able to open up on the blogs about what I thought on certain subjects and ideas which was really nice. I was able to receive feedback for the blog posts that I wrote. The THINK book in my opinion was only alright. The definitions were what helped me and intrigued me the most, but other than that, not that much was very interesting to me. Thank you for sharing your experience in this class.

    ReplyDelete