Saturday, November 17, 2012

Horoscope???


I must say that horoscope is really followed amongst many. In my opinion the prediction of my horoscope today is not accurate at all. While it is not an opinion it is a stated fact about that it is not accurate in this instance. I talked to someone about the horoscope which we talked how vague they were. Therefore, the vaguer a horoscope usually is the more you can follow into it. Also, creating in one’s mind to follow more.  I consider the fact that I don’t know no one with a new relationship. Yet, I would be truly happy for someone who is in a relationship. I kept to myself which means I am not going out of my way to go into someone’s life. This is surprising because I have yet to see this happened. This brings curiosity to bring me to what they may have too brought. I feel very strong. I kind of want to figure out if anyone is in a new relationship. It’s not accurate…

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that horoscope is not trustable. I personally do not believe in it. I think it is not a good thing when people are over replied on what the daily horoscope says. It can only be an example and some people may feel more confident with the help of knowing their horoscope. Since I am not a follower in daily horoscope, I seldom check my daily horoscope. And even if I read it, it turns out what the daily horoscope says is not special enough to contribute on my life. Therefore, I will say it is not accurate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to post your horoscope, but regardless I believe you when you say that it doesn't apply to you at all because I felt the same way when I read my horoscope. It's true that horoscopes are very vague and that way they can apply to more people who happen to fall into the category. Birthdays are random and there's no way that they can predict anything about you. Sometimes keeping to yourself is not a bad thing and definitely isn't a bad thing when you just feeling like being alone for the day. Sometimes that happens to me and I enjoy being by myself and just sorting through things. Thanks so much for sharing your mind about your horoscope and your opinions on them.

    ReplyDelete