Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oct 29 Question 1


                Product placement is great amongst itself; this is the location where the product is to be placed. This will be great upon known how and why things are place. The perfect example is seen in a grocery market where everything is done for a purpose. The purpose in a grocery store is in the place products in certain places. Furthermore, every product placed in a certain spot has too have a value, where the product will make a certain amount of sales, or price it is willing to pay.

                The fact, that everything should have certain placement of products. Milk is most a need in most households; I walked to get two gallons of milk in the grocery store which, I passed every product with seeing every single product placed mostly upon necessity. That was amazing in my opinion. The products like cereal you can see which brands where targeting child as well as adults. I remember my Introduction to Marketing instructor said you can see a “rainbow” of colors when one looks through the cereal ilea. Product placement is really great.

                I find the weakness upon “Misleading Language” this because the figurative language my not stick. Yet, “Like a rock” has a catchy phrase to it. I remember the commercial. I remember singing certain commercial and a baby. Sing the songs of this one. J

No comments:

Post a Comment