Sunday, November 11, 2012

Question 3 week Nov. 5


              Social Networking is the concept that I found useful or interesting. Yet, I have considered the time spend on “Facebook,” I use too spend long hours, I have deleted my account. Social Networking has its’ good concepts as well as bad concepts. Social networks shape our lives in the everyday.

                Communication in a well form is to think beforehand upon the message to send. This here take critical thinking, the form of word or action upon a picture or words can be permeate. Therefore, ones pictures or words can forever haunt them because they don’t know how to think critically. Take for example, there was a lawyer graduate who went to Jamaica to celebrate that she graduated. A big law firm saw who a picture of her of her smoking a joint on Facebook. The really created a bad reputation. While I believe Facebook is good we must think rationally. There is family, friends, influences, ect… but we must be able to us reason for post. Thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment