Saturday, September 29, 2012

Career question


                                My strengthen for choosing a career. My reasoning for my strongest best suited choice is that I am a problem solver. For this reason my logic to understand how things work or function plays a key role, I learn by knowing. This helped my find finance of interest. This type of reasoning helps me to go further beyond just memorizing formulas.

                I find it easy to know that things work a certain way. That they serve a basic function and math has that. Furthermore, math is straight forward as it usually has one answer to the problem. This in fact helps me really think about using reasoning. Looking for evidence in whatever my reason may come to the conclusion. Therefore, I love to know about business and the market.

                It has really been great to know that I need to know about how thing function. This type of reasoning helps me to conclude good choices for the economy. No one ever can really know it all yet trying to study certain aspects helps me. Thank you for the read…

No comments:

Post a Comment