Thursday, September 13, 2012

"Reaching Out" Antonia Novello


                The first thing about page 221 in the text which Dr. Novello is addressing is public health. The cause-and-effect reasoning in the text is as follows. That there was teens and children seem to increase in smoking when Camel ads came on, the ads during the 1988 (Boss). The cause was the ads either seeming appealing to teens and children. As that group that it seem to attract; furthermore, she increased the awareness between the ads the group being targeted. Advocating with information about public violence and AIDS that increased public health.
                I didn’t come from a well-off family or a middle class family. I have always searched to find my passion. Now that I have found it, I feel a true relief to finds my passion. I want to write a book about motivation, the keys to obtaining that you most desire. I wouldn’t give my life for the world, for I can write a book about before going to school. That will help trouble teens with their own choices. Sometimes we need to know we can relate to someone that alone makes a “HUGE” difference. Thank you for reading…

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you were clearly about to identify the cause-and-effect reasoning in the text. I took a different view at the reasoning behind Dr. Novello's campaigns. Be sure to check it out. Its good to hear that you have found your passion in life while still in college. Your right, it does make a big difference when you have a prior knowledge about what you will be experiencing and how to deal with situations so that you do not automatically conform in situations. I also did not come from a family that had access to unlimited resources so having people like Dr. Novello, for example, in someone’s life makes all the difference to show that you can achieve if you work hard.

    ReplyDelete