Sunday, September 16, 2012

inductive argument


                Being a referee which has its up’s and down, majority of the time a referee keeps the games functioning in a well manner. Furthermore, this is the first time I have ever been a referee for any sport. Well, I am a referee for Elementary 4th grade through 6th grade.  I have to be alert and ready for judgment toward our players and coaches.

                I during one game I was being yelled by a coach, and a player. Yet, I didn’t asset the situation because I didn’t feel I need to. I figured its basketball and they need to vent. I was approach the day after the game by a parent. She elaborated that, “no one should yell at the coach in that matter.” Furthermore, “I would have taken my kid out of the game, if he would ever yell at an adult in such a way.”

                She felt that coach was it was affecting the players as the coach was a bad example. I tried to see it in a parent’s perspective which was how I would want my coach and child to act. We adult should set the good example for our children. Although I am not a parent so I wouldn’t know first-hand. My interest is the kids’ well-being.

                I wrote notes about what was the issue between with the parent, who pointed out a problem. This is something that needs to be address, I have been writing the issue to be clear. So I am going to schedule a meeting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment